TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST
â€œCREATIVE CULTIVATION: dublabâ€™s fall fundraiser dinnerâ€
Now is your chance to become actively involved in dublab’s mission of sharing progressive music, arts and culture with the world! Help us energize the universe and celebrate our 11th anniversary at the first annual dublab “Creative Cultivation” fundraiser dinner.
For this special happening the amazing JF Chen showroom will open its doors to welcome you for an intimate, dinner party. “Creative Cultivation” will feature offerings of refined music, art and food all presented on dublab’s warm, creative wavelength. With your ticket you’ll enjoy incredibly elevated live music performances, stimulating film projections, a delicious dinner, cocktails, raffles, gift bags, a preview of dublab’s future projects and much more.
Your fellow diners will be part of dublab’s extended family of highly turned-on minds. This will be a golden opportunity to connect with a community of creative, friendly folks while supporting the organic growth of our grassroots, non-profit organization. Come sprout with dublab as we rise to higher creative planes. Please join us for the “Creative Cultivation” fundraiser dinner.
A curated culinary experience from Large Marge Sustainables & Friends: Bleu Sage, Cafecito Organico, Lark, Scoops Ice Cream, Little Spoon, Local Restaurant, Mama’s Hot Tamales, Mandoline Grill, Philip Gaiser Catering, Stuffed Animals Vegetarian and Taste of Pace.
Flying Lotus (Ambient Dinner Music Set)
Los Esotericos (Andres Renteria, Brian Akio Martinez, Mia Doi Todd & Gaby Hernandez)
DJ sets by the dublab soundsystem.
GIFT BAG ITEMS:
Alpha Pup Records, dublab, Envirosax, Fomato, HIT+RUN, Incase, Insight, kozyndan, Kranky, Light in the Attic, Low End Theory, Nacional Records, Ooga Booga, Plug Research, Poketo, Simballrec, Stones Throw and much more!
– Original Painting by Teebs.
– One year membership to Cinefamily.
– One year Active + Muse Membership to LACMA.
– Book, postcard, zine, and poster set from kozyndan.
– A signed, screen-printed five poster set from Shepard Fairey.
– One year membership + 1 free admission to Machine Project workshop.
– Five raffles for one year subscriptions to Giant Robot Magazine plus a t-shirt.
– Two night stay + food & beverage credit + scooter rental at the Ace Hotel in Palm Springs.
* Each ticket includes a single inclusion into each raffle. You can increase your chances of winning and support dublab by buying additional raffle tickets below.
SCHEDULE & LOCATION:
7:00pm: Appetizers, cocktails & music from dublab djs.
8:00pm: Dinner with live ambient accompaniment by Flying Lotus.
9:30pm: Dessert and a live performance by Los Esotericos.
10:00pm: Salon style sound sets by Daedelus & dublab djs.
12:00am: Go home happy and energized!
941 North Highland Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90038
All proceeds benefit dublab, a creative 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization.
DINNER TICKETS = $100 each (Limited to 90 tickets total)
ADDITIONAL RAFFLE TICKETS = $5 each
Thanks to our generous sponsors! Please support these community heroes with all your heart.